Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Simple Sandwich Roll-Ups


  • PB&J Roll-ups
  • Carrots and a cumcumber slice with ranch
  • Red grapes with flower picks
  • Babybel cheese
  • York Peppermint candy

Here are some of the items, or similar items, that I used when creating this lunch:

2 comments:

  1. Can you post how you made the roll ups?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maureen, rather than reinventing the wheel, here is a link to a great tutorial on how to make a sandwich roll ups: http://bentobloggy.blogspot.com/2011/10/sandwich-rollups.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete