Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Friday, September 5, 2014

Honey Bee

My mom got me a set of Williams Sonoma spring-themed cookie cutter/stamps last year for Christmas.  In the middle of December, I wasn't thinking bug and flower themed lunches so they got pushed to the back of my bento closet.  I recently rediscovered them and I LOVE them.  The detail that I can get with the stamps is amazing.  I honestly don't think they need the food marker detail but my daughter loves helping me by coloring her lunches with the markers.


  • 2 bee-shaped sandwiches (stacked), decorated with food safe markers
  • Babybel Cheese with "B-E-E" letter picks
  • Raspberries in blueberries in a bee-shaped silicone cup
  • Build-Your-Own Ants on a Log (i.e. celery sticks, peanut butter and raisins), decorated with a bee and flower pick
  • York Peppermint candy

In addition to the product links above, here are some of the other items, or similiar items, I used when creating this lunch:



This post contains affiliate links.

No comments:

Post a Comment