Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Monday, October 15, 2012

Creepy Crawlies!

Good thing my daughter doesn't have arachnophobia!

  • Sandwich made with the Pampered Chef sandwich cutter and decorated with a spider and it's web
  • Grape kabobs on spider picks
  • Sugar snap peas and cherry tomatoes with ranch
  • Babybel cheese with a spider cut-out, decorated with sugar eyes
  • Hershey kisses
In addition to the product links above, here is a link to another product that I used to make this lunch

2 comments: