Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Friday, October 28, 2011

Bat to Basics

I had a crazy busy day which equals a very simple lunch:





  • Turkey and cheddar with honey mustard on a whole wheat sandwich thin with a cheddar bat. The bat's face is made from cucumber peel.

  • Sliced strawberries with a bat pick

  • Carrots with ranch

  • Mini Milky Way

1 comment:

  1. You have several cute Halloween themed bentos that would be perfect for this week's Halloween themed Bento of the Week meme at Bento Blog Network.

    ReplyDelete