Making Lunch Fun, One Box at a Time

ben·tol·o·gy (ben t äləjē) Noun : The study of making nutritious and fun lunches for my daughters.

I get a lot of inspiration from other blogs. So, in hopes someone might get some inspiration from me, I've decided to post some pictures here.

This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.Proverbs 3:7-9

Sunday, June 5, 2011

All the Little Birdies

We're headed to the pool so I thought I'd pack some cute bentos to enjoy while we're there. The girls lunches were inspired by one I saw over at Cookie Cutter Lunch.





  • Haley has ham and cheese with honey mustard on whole wheat (pictured) and Avery has PB&J (of course) made into a bird house with pretzel accents and cheddar birds with provolone wings.

  • Red grapes

  • Pasta salad (Avery has a few more pretzels because she doesn't like pasta salad)

  • Carrots, cucumber and cherry tomatoes with ranch

Here's my lunch:





  • Pasta salad with grilled chicken


  • Orange slices


  • Pretzels

3 comments: